An Artistic Sanatorium . . . for the muse plagued with artistic attention deficit disorder.


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Etsy Handmade Moment Contest

So I desperately want to make a little stop-motion animation using one of my poseable figures and enter this contest. Of the myriad reasons I have not done so yet, the most legitimate are: 1. that I have no completed figures in stock and 2. I have non-Etsy commissions to finish.

So I'm simply going to give a shout-out to my favorite entries thus far:







Watch all the entries here.

2 comments:

{Tara} said...

You should do it!

Renee of the Fae said...

That's great! I love the Robots Get His Wings bit. I think you could do a really beautiful, Lotte Reiniger-esque piece. Check out her Jack and the Beanstalk (from 1955) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17wfx3nuywo
You can do it!!! *^_^*

Related Posts with Thumbnails