An Artistic Sanatorium . . . for the muse plagued with artistic attention deficit disorder.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Medieval Meandering


My sister-in-law is on her way to Paris later this week and I'm so excited for her. I have yet to visit France but I have my list of "must-sees" ready for when the opportunity presents itself. On this list is the Musée de Cluny or Musée National du Moyen Age. The above well, located outside the museum, has been an inspiration in several of my artistic endeavors. Look here to see one of these.

If you'd like more information Sacred Destinations has wonderful images and clearly presented, concise, useful information.

Speaking of inspirations . . .


And here's another fairytale-ish element that's becoming a go-to inspiration. Look for it in up-coming posts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails